View Single Post
Old 05-01-2014, 01:42 PM   #129
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack.Kerr View Post
I'll honor the Moderator's subtle hint to keep things as basketball-related as possible in this thread, but if you want to start a thread in the Politics section you might entitle it Shelby County v. Holder (decided last June), which invalidated Section 5 of the Voting Rights Act, and then examine the (white-water) raft of changes in election law at the state and local level (that began within hours of the Shelby decision being announced) that impact minority voting rights in areas such as voter registration, voter ID, poll access, reduced voting hours, reduced voting days, just to name a few.
I find the outrage over voter Id laws to be... Hilarious. Iv had to have an ID to vote since I was 18 and talking to my parents so have they. If you don't have to have an ID how exactly do you stop voted fraud?
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote