View Single Post
Old 03-23-2009, 08:59 AM   #260
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
Does anyone else feel like the show didn't need to end? There were so many ways the plot could have gone and plenty of room for further character development. I thought the show could've gone on for at least two more seasons without declining in quality. I just remember, when I heard that season 4 would be the last, that they were really going to have to rush a lot of things. Sure enough, that's how season 4 felt to me; rushed and forced.
I think they could have squeezed one more season out of it without even trying, or thinking of new story lines.

The final five stuff with the Ellen reveal could have been stretched more, and that whole mutiny thing could have gone for much longer and still been pretty awesome. Then of course, all the stuff that happened in the last two hours.

About the only thing they paced well was Starbucks story. I felt like it was time for that to reach an end.

By the way, I don't know if we mentioned it yet, but the music in the finale was really great.