Thread: Andre Iguodala
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2010, 09:52 PM   #49
badfish22
Golden Member

badfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant future

Bill Ingram, is saying its not just a rumor. But remember this is Bill Ingram.
"And no, this is not a rumor. Informed speculation. The Mavs are looking for a deal and they like Iggy. They just aren't too interested in Dalembert. They'd like to move Carroll, Gooden and a package for another star-level player"

Alright for my comment i'm pretending that Ingram might actually know what hes talking about. I know, just go with it.

Wow, Cubes. Unless your just trying to play hardball, there is no way you can get a star like Iggy w/o taking a bad contract back. And then you want to give THEM Carroll. lmao

Cubes needs to stop going for the Pau-like deal he always talks about and just get a good trade. Carroll+Gooden isn't going to get you anything.

BEAT LA
badfish22 is offline   Reply With Quote