View Single Post
Old 10-21-2021, 09:09 PM   #49
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Yea. I don't think Luka looks out of shape. It looked like he had a good defender really keyed in on him while he was faced with 2 7 footers waiting on him in the paint with long wingspan. He made some real bad decisions trying to force lobs. (Not) Shockingly guys couldn't hit open looks either.

Correct me if I'm wrong but we gave THJ a raise and extension, doesn't that mean he should be any closer to a usable defender and maybe improved handles where he could provide something extra? Or does throwing money at a guy well into his career NOT mean he is going to be what you actually need on the roster all the sudden?

Maxi, DP are borderline useless still? Neither can rebound or defend the PnR?

Bullock and Brown were brought in to help the garbage defense and somehow we get worse and those 2 were involved in about 4 absolutely terrible possessions.

Luka...he gets a free pass.

We went completely limp after they scored a few consecutive buckets. Every aspect fell apart. That is players being mentally weak. When you have the same guys who can't handle adversity well, you can't expect much different results.

It's game 1 and we were gonna lose this one against any team in the league with what we did tonight. Probably even lose against 3 WNBA teams and some college teams. I expect a better effort effort better result next game.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote