View Single Post
Old 10-14-2015, 08:08 AM   #61
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanStandard View Post
Hes probably 2-3 years away from being helpful for more than some Hustle.

No Ballhandling, Shot looks bad, Limited repertoire of Moves.
I thought he played Durant very tight and made things difficult for anyone he was guarding, with exception of a bad play where he gave waiters an and 1 I thought he played good enough on D to show he can contribute now. I still think his shot will be fine when he has players around him who can penetrate and playmake. I don't expect him to do much more than stand in the corner and be richard jefferson on offense right now, and prolly won't shoot as good of a % as that since he was our best last season IIRC. As far as his limited repertoire and bad handles that was known coming out of the draft, if he could create his own shot or was a playmaker on top of his D, physical build, and 45%3pt shooting he prolly wouldn't have been there when we picked him.

Mavs as a whole are 20-88 from 3. If that doesn't indicate how little spacing/ball movement/penetration and kick out there is Idk what will. Harris, Barea and Evans are the only ones with a positive +/- right now through 3 games, and the only reason that means much of anything to me in preseason is because when JJ/DH (primarily JJ since DH is off guard) have been on the floor the ball moves well. The rest of the time the only reason it hasn't looked like total crap is Jenkins has been able to create his own shot.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote