View Single Post
Old 03-06-2024, 01:06 PM   #565
LukaMagic

LukaMagic is a name known to allLukaMagic is a name known to allLukaMagic is a name known to allLukaMagic is a name known to allLukaMagic is a name known to allLukaMagic is a name known to allLukaMagic is a name known to allLukaMagic is a name known to allLukaMagic is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
I want Hardy to succeed but he is more a SG than a PG. I won?t say he can never be that guy but this season he isn?t.

We had two problems:
*1) defensive presence when Lively isn?t playing. Kleber helped. Gafford should be the end of that*
2) what we do when we don?t have two ball handlers. Our biggest losses in +/- all happen during periods where Luka or Kyrie are resting. We?re dominant for the first 6-7 minutes and okay the last 4-6 minutes when we have both Kyrie and Luka out there but we give up huge runs when we only have one ball handler out there. Exum is perfect but may never be healthy again. Hardy can?t help that. THJ can?t help that. We still desperately need a third ball handler.

Not to be a downer but Spence would have really helped. Maybe by getting consistent defense and frontcourt scoring we won?t miss him as much as I think.
** Great point. Jason Kidd agrees with you on that. But he still plays Gafford in situations that are not very defensively challenging in terms of moving out of the paint. Gafford is a paint guy. He gets totally lost defensively outside of the paint.

Last edited by LukaMagic; 03-06-2024 at 01:11 PM.
LukaMagic is online now   Reply With Quote