View Single Post
Old 03-21-2016, 09:25 AM   #174
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
I understand not guaranteeing minutes but it's almost as RC felt like Salah showed him up today so he had to be a dick in his presser.

And you don't curse a rookie anderson and not put him back in the rest of the game for ONE mistake. His confidence will be shot and he will play on eggshells if he ever plays another minute this season which will produce more mistakes.

I'm on board with sending Carlisle on his merry little way once dirk retires. That feels like a given.
Did you actually watch the game? Anderson wasn't benched because of one mistake. He was benched because he provided absolutely nothing on the floor in those 6 minutes and blew a relatively easy layup. He has been decent in other games, and I'm all about him getting some burn. This game wasn't one of them. He wasn't playing even D league level in this one.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote