View Single Post
Old 03-21-2016, 01:01 PM   #181
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
If Anderson had played well today, then I would 100% agree with you. However, Rick gave Anderson and Mejri big chances today and only one took advantage of it. What happens if the next game Mejri plays like crap and Anderson plays great? What does a coach decipher from that?

The reason the FO is in win-now mode is because Dirk is still playing like a god. I got it more than ever today watching his greatness in person. I didn't even care if the team lost. The fans are there for Dirk. The end.
What do we decipher from trotting out CV corpse? Yeah he's hung around the league awhile but we watch him look pathetic all season. There's plenty of games a lot of the roster plays like crap. It's not just the young guys