View Single Post
Old 03-21-2016, 03:45 PM   #187
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rimrocker View Post
What aspect of coaching are you are referring to, managing the game or managing young players?

Depends on whether he gives Anderson another good look next game or if he buries him deep on the bench like he has done others in the past. I thought he should have given Anderson another opportunity after the scolding.
If he gives Anderson another good look NEXT game I'd probably agree with your statement as a whole. If he doesn't then Rick has set us back again with ignoring an opportunity to develop another young player.
How is Rick setting us back by not playing a player that contributed nothing in a must-win game? It's too late to develop Anderson now. He'll have to wait until the summer league to improve his game. I'm not happy with his complete lack of minutes with the season as a whole...especially early on. However, is he the guy who is going to give you 30 points or even 15 points in a game? You wanna know what his stat line was against Portland? 0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote