View Single Post
Old 03-21-2016, 07:49 PM   #194
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Deron Williams has two 30+ point performances this season both against Portland. Portland's previous eight losses- allowed 122.6 points per game. The Kings(dead last) allow 109.6 ppg. I'll take any win I can get, especially one with Dirk going for 40.

Deron after the game-
Quote:
"You know, I felt like with [Parsons] out, I had to be a little bit more aggressive offensively," You know, not only getting myself involved, but getting others involved."
If this is true it's pretty frustrating. We have been losing a lot of games and it took an injury for him to step it up? He needs to be that aggressive all the time. He honestly looks like he is just cruising through the first 36-43mins of the game(minus yesterday) then decides to turn it on late. Then last night, because of an injury, he decided to be aggressive?

As for Salah and Simba, they both need minutes. If they don't have it on a given night then RC can feel free to ride the corpse of CV3, play as many pg's as he wants, and drive Wes into the ground while he continues to ask for even more minutes. Salah especially has been good-great just about every single appearance yet for whatever reason can't get on the floor.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote