View Single Post
Old 11-03-2021, 05:20 PM   #5
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
I'm wondering if Jalen starting was to put pressure on Lowry to defend and have someone to chase him around. After last night, I think he deserves another shot next to Luka. Jalen being in the S5 is easier to handle because of the emergence of Frankie. He has proven to be a trustworthy back up PG or SG.

At this point I was wrong about Bullock being a starter, it's still early but I didn't think it would take too long before he replaced DFS in the S5. But it's clear that DFS has a looooooooong leash. Neither of them can dribble but for me the guy who is shooting better from the perimeter would be who I started. With 2 distributors on the court, you can't waste opportunities having guys tossing up open bricks. Both missed some timely wide open 3's last night.

Hopefully KP can play tonight.
I mentioned in last night thread that moving forward they should start Luka, Brunson, DFS, Kleber and KP

THJ needs to go back to being the 6th man and Frank can be the backup PG now
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote