View Single Post
Old 11-03-2021, 07:31 PM   #9
turin
Diamond Member

turin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
Yeah Powell and WCS have both been weak links this year.

But I think WCS has the ability to to play better in limited minutes and he's shown in the past he can be at least a good defender.

Powell on the other hand simply needs to be used like an emergency energy player only.

Dude has no lift at all anymore which was the biggest part of his game as a rim runner.
I'm done with WCS. He is not going to improve, and he's not a solid piece for a successful future team. We've got a roster full of inconsistent 1 trick ponies. Give his minutes to Brown, and let's see what he can develop into by the end of the year.

WCS needs to be gone along with with everybody else not named Luka. Yes, I'd even trade Brunson. He's a smaller guard, so use his current hot play to see if you can get some more suitable talent for him; otherwise, he'll leave and the Mavs won't get zip for him. No way he stays here and plays in this shit show when he can go elsewhere for more money and a better situation. Somebody might even offer him a shot as a starter, and he's not a good defensive fit starting with Luka, and he certainly won't be beating out Luka here.

Last edited by turin; 11-03-2021 at 08:00 PM.
turin is offline   Reply With Quote