View Single Post
Old 11-03-2021, 08:30 PM   #16
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by turin View Post
Sure they can. Brunson is a regular season player. We need to sell high on somebody, and he's the best we've got. Guards his size are on every roster practically. If we don't trade him, we'll lose him and get nothing in return. Mark my words.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
We have no idea what Brunson’s ceiling is. He has improved dramatically every season. “Regular season player” is not a real thing and “guards his size” is not a useful comparison.

I agree that he may be the only thing they have to sell, but they didn’t get Luka any ball handling help this offseason, so they would need to address that if they lose Brunson.
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote