View Single Post
Old 01-05-2009, 02:41 PM   #1718
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirobaito View Post
2. Dan cries when he sees the Oceanic 815 wreckage, and when his caretaker asks him why, he says, "I don't know."
I think/hope we will find out. There's clearly a reason why he has a notebook full of stuff about the island. Has he been there before?

We know Charlotte has been there before. Can't wait for more on that.

Quote:
3. Frank was supposed to be flying 815. Forgot about that.
Maybe the monster killed the other pilot because it was pissed it wasn't Frank, like it was "supposed" to be? If that is so, does Frank have to go back as well?

Quote:
4. Naomi's bracelet - "R.G." - that Sayid took and gave to that Nazi chick he was doing.
Are all Germans Nazis?

Quote:
5. Ben to Sayid at the end of "The Economist": "Remember the last time you thought with your heart instead of your gun." Relating to Nadia? I don't remember.
I think so. It could still be pretty ambiguous at this point if they wanted to use it later for something Sayid does or doesn't do.