View Single Post
Old 02-19-2005, 05:51 PM   #10
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:So what's your dream?

This may sound strange, but ever since I was a young kid (as far back as I can remember) I've always gone to bed and dreamed about enormous robots and/or monsters destroying buildings and crushing the things I dislike. It's a common, common occurence for me to dream such dreams virtually every night, as I'll fall asleep in my bed while picturing an unstoppable horror of my imagination crushing college administration buildings, speeding ticket-happy Coppell police departments, and the cities of New York and Boston. I'm also prone to having extremely vivid nightmares that often wake me up in the middle of the night in chilled sweats and alarm, so whenever I go back to sleep after being awoken by one of these very disturbing dreams (imagining family members being killed while being helpless, being chased by bad things like ex-girlfriends or scary grandmothers, etc... ) I always try to go to back to sleep while consciously thinking about bringing a Gundam Zero or a King Ghidorrah into my dreams to wreak a brutal, terrible toll on whatever it was that was earlier disturbing me in my nightmares (I know that probably sounds bizarre)...