View Single Post
Old 05-07-2001, 11:31 PM   #4
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

Im for that DJ, using the original lineup. I don't mind Howard coming off the bench.

I just can't believe how good Eisley has looked in these 2 games, he must be stealing the food Bradley's been eating [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Buckner should of played more than 6 minutes tonight, that's for sure. What is up with that?

Although, he's not a popular player, I think Maxwell showed some energy in game 1 that should of allowed him to see some action.

I was sick and tired of watching the Spurs players hit 3 after 3 after 3. It was disgusting, let Duncan have his game. Enough of that double-teaming.