View Single Post
Old 08-10-2003, 04:24 PM   #16
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute
Default Where can I get Dallas Mavericks game's?

Quote:
Originally posted by: FiZth
Quote:
Originally posted by: FreshJive
Fizth I have a few Mavs games on tape. I guess I could rip the fourth quarter and put them up on Kazaa sometime if you let me know when you want to download them.
Yehaaa.. thank you... I am so happy to hear this. You can put them up on Kazaa when you ever want and then tell me. I am always ready to download them.
I just saw your response today I'll try to get some ripped in the next couple of days. I've got the Mavs winning in OT against Sac regular season and the Mavs basically blowing out Minnesota but there is some really cool highlights from Nash on it (on one Nash gets away with kicking the ball on Hudson and steals it), Do you have a preference? I also might have a few playoff games but I will have to look for them and a tape of Fin playing the Michael Jordan Bulls and the Mavs nearly win.
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote