View Single Post
Old 07-31-2010, 07:50 PM   #6
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks man, glad you decided to do it. I'm telling you, you are moving into a wide open market. There's a couple of Ranger podcasts, a couple of Cowboys podcasts, but the field is empty when it comes to the Mavs.

As for some input, an hour show every week recapping and giving your opinion, maybe breaking down each game briefly when we get to the season, that would be my preference. In fact, if it was totally up to me, two 45-60 minute shows a week would be the best, but I understand that might be hard on you, and anything you could bring would be welcomed.

Definately try to get interviews...I've thought you've done a solid job podcasting solo in Ballin with Bryan when you've had to, but its hard to match two people interacting, be it an interview or two cohosts or a guest host or whatever. It'd be awesome if you could get another D-M or DB or MM poster to come on the show just to give another opinion, but that's obviously out of your control. I know that's not something I could do...even if I had the right computer set up and the time, I do not have a podcasting voice at all.

That's everything off the top of my head.
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote