View Single Post
Old 08-01-2010, 09:44 PM   #9
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcat075 View Post
Ohhh....I thought you were saying you'd start another podcast entirely and still have BwB be BwB. My bad. So if some of the stuff didn't make sense, that's why.

Hmm. Like you mentioned splitting the 2 hour into two back to back parts, if you still wanted to do an hour of NBA talk and an hour of Mavs talk...if you wanted I think that might work. But that's all up to you.

If it is going to be 2 hours of all Mavs, I'd probably just set up a list of five or six topics to get to. If the first and last topic are going to be recap and looking forward, then go for it. I don't think you need to stress each one to be an hour each and fill up the entire show. That is, as long as you don't split them into half and half. I'm not sure that's the greatest idea...if its all a Mavericks podcast, then I think people would be interested in both halves.

Just throwing some ideas out there. Hope it helps.
From what I've been told, I'd need to go all or nothing with the Mavs haha. I can't split the two hours for one being all NBA and then the other being Mavs, it's going to have to be all or nothing.

I guess like you said, it can be like a 20 minute chunk looking back and a 20 minute chunk looking forward and the rest is just analysis and features and stuff.