Thread: Now what?
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2022, 03:42 PM   #1183
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Male30Dan View Post
Good to see him slowing down. Maybe just super nervous to start. 3 really bad TOs and had a 3 blocked but he's slick in the paint (despite what doesn't appear to be a great vertical). Definitely talent there.
I think we all need to remember that the kid is probably going to be a long term project. I'm not saying he won't contribute at all this year, and the talent is definitely there, but still, he's not only jumping from high school to the NBA, he even missed his senior year because of covid. Unless you're Lebron, you're probably not going to be a stud right away. I expect him to improve over the course of the season, but I'm not sure we're going to see much from him at first.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote