Thread: Now what?
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2022, 03:46 PM   #1184
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
I think we all need to remember that the kid is probably going to be a long term project. I'm not saying he won't contribute at all this year, and the talent is definitely there, but still, he's not only jumping from high school to the NBA, he even missed his senior year because of covid. Unless you're Lebron, you're probably not going to be a stud right away. I expect him to improve over the course of the season, but I'm not sure we're going to see much from him at first.
Which was the point of my initial "are you sure" question to EL. i don't disagree with you, but man I hope he turns it on soon. We will need him as our roster is presently built.