Thread: Now what?
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2022, 10:17 AM   #1199
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
McGee starting is interesting. We should be a MUCH better rebounding team this year. Defense should still be really good, maybe better. It will be nice to have an actual shot blocker for once.

However, if you really wanna go with a "big" lineup with Wood at the 4, I'd rather see Maxi instead of McGee. With Maxi camping out on the 3 point line, I feel like Wood would absolutely feast on lob passes from Luka. McGee gives you almost nothing on offense outside of lobs and easy dunks. He's basically Powell on offense but at least can still protect the rim and rebound. I feel like he'll clog the paint and hinder Wood's effectiveness on the pick and roll, since Luka will have to split between the two of them.
I'm sure you'll see Wood with Maxi at times. I feel all of this stuff is fluid regardless of what they are telling us. Winning is all that matters.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote