View Single Post
Old 01-18-2011, 05:35 PM   #92
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

Hey everyone, I haven't posted in a while. The team's play has been depressing to watch. I feel bad for our guys, I feel like the Caron injury really demoralized the Sh*t out of our team. I seriously think even though Donnie/Cubes want to wait for Roddy to return, something must be done soon. This simply is not an issue that will fix itself, and teams will only attack us harder if they see we're shorthanded/demoralized. And then, things could get really ugly.

I like Prince but I'm quite sure he is NOT the 2nd scorer we need. I think we should be looking hard at Jackson/Wallace/Iggy. I feel like Jackson can be a 2nd option but of course we would have to worry about Chemistry, shot selection, attitude etc. Yet, I think on the right team, he can be a very good teammate, hit clutch shots and bring toughness/defense. I like Crash Wallace, he plays hard every night. But his reckless style leaves him consistently hurt. However, if we could get a good deal for him...

Andre Iguodala is a very good defender/teammate but decent at best at shooting. I like that he's very athletic and can penetrate the defense. I think him and Roddy could terrorize the defense. However, I have no idea if the Sixers want to trade him. Hopefully, we can get one of those three guys without giving up too much. And btw, I'm not saying these are the only guys we should be pursuing. But to me, these are the best guys to fill the void left by Caron. Hopefully, something is done soon.