Thread: Injury Update
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2004, 03:02 PM   #18
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Injury Update

Quote:
Originally posted by: The Miles
Dampier obviously is the biggest concern here. I just hope he can be back in 10 days, nothing longer. I really like the opportunity Devin will get because of this, it will give him a chance to prove that he should not only start but can be relied on to be a player.

When Terry comes back we will have a killer PG duo, if this works right, which I suspect it will.
I think that will ultimately be true. We will be tested for a while, but we'll really find an identity while we are playing without Fin, Damp and Terry. I had the feeling that this team had too much talent and that made responsibility hard to pin, and guys subconsciously were aware that with all the extra talent, they could play haphazardly and win it in the end with sheer talent. We're going to have it pretty tough for a a while, but it will be a good reminder of how powerful that underdog mentality is in learning to play all 48 minutes.

A little bit of adversity will do nothing but good for this team's character, even if the loss of Terry and Dampier puts back the development a little bit
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote