View Single Post
Old 11-12-2020, 04:08 AM   #744
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Fun fact. My girlfriend- who does not watch basketball at all- hates, and I mean absolutely HATES James Harden. I was explaining to her why Harden is the most polarizing and generally disliked player of the modern era- mostly the flopping and foul-baiting, but also the fact that his game is just hard to watch and not fun, his playoff failures and fact that it seems like he has trouble playing with other stars because the entire offense has to go through him all the time, and of course his legendary enthusiasm for strip clubs. I then showed her a youtube montage of Harden flopping so she'd see what I was talking about.

And ever since then, she has hated Harden with a fiery passion. I'll seriously be watching a game or a youtube clip and if she hears Harden's name she'll just yell "F*CK THAT GUY!!!" I've tried explaining to her that almost all players, including and especially our Luka Doncic, flop and goad the referees to get free throws, but she doesn't care. She just hates James Harden now and forever.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote