View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 03:01 PM   #44
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

I think every thread that evolves into a deep, long discussion should have four sub- threads:

-The first should be a Cliff's notes type of thing where the most cogent arguments are boiled down into few simple posts and all interesting links are put into another post;

-The second sub-thread should do basically the same thing except with really small words and cartoons and stuff, so that rockets fans can follow along;

-The third sub-thread should catalog all the modestly funny and irrelevant and useless stuff that finds it way into the discussion so that I can get some recognition;

-the fourth sub-thread should have naked pics of the female members of U'dogs family, so i'll have something to do when I'm bored at work.

I'd appreciate it if the mods would get to work on this important project.