View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 03:05 PM   #46
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

I know I don't want this board to turn into db.com. That place has 3 threads to discuss Matt Carroll's headband. Way too much. I think dallas-mavs might be a little too much on the opposite side, though. I would personally prefer a few more threads, and less books, because honestly, once a thread is 7-8 pages long its really hard to come in and spread your own opinions on the main post of the thread because invariably that same post has been dissected, talked about, and the discussion has moved on to a similar, but different topic. Then your post, which you thought was insightful commentary, turns into rehashed opinions of three or four other users, often without you even knowing it because you didn't take the time to read pages 3 and 4 before posting.
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote