View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 03:10 PM   #49
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcat075 View Post
I know I don't want this board to turn into db.com. That place has 3 threads to discuss Matt Carroll's headband. Way too much. I think dallas-mavs might be a little too much on the opposite side, though. I would personally prefer a few more threads, and less books, because honestly, once a thread is 7-8 pages long its really hard to come in and spread your own opinions on the main post of the thread because invariably that same post has been dissected, talked about, and the discussion has moved on to a similar, but different topic. Then your post, which you thought was insightful commentary, turns into rehashed opinions of three or four other users, often without you even knowing it because you didn't take the time to read pages 3 and 4 before posting.
Not much can be done about that with 23,000 posters on this site - everybody has an opinion (and tangents happen).

You can't control what the ball do...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 02-15-2010 at 03:12 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote