View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 05:19 PM   #63
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan View Post
"Look at me" threads suck. Instead of ignoring them, I will tell the thread starter that I think they suck. What's wrong with that?

Sometimes, Flaco goes overboard with this and declares just about every new thread a "look at me" thread. But that's his right.

Yes, it is.

Come on, folks. It's not hard.

Are there people already talking about what you want to post? Have you looked? Are you starting a thread because of laziness? (I don't have time to look)

No? Good.

Do you have an article/video/picture/blog posting that is newsworthy and generally interesting enough to include in your new thread to substantiate your supposedly-thread-worthy-thought, or be the subject of it?

Yes? Good.

Can you punctuate your sentences, find the shift key, and conjugate verbs?

Yeah? Awesome.

Then start the damn thread. I don't care.