View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 07:57 PM   #74
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Murph constantly reminds us of these anonymous "long time members" who are supposedly better the members here and now... which is ironic because Murph himself is one of the worst members on the forum.
Your sig sums it up.

I miss the old days too. I miss Hoopsmeister, Dooby, etc etc. I'm one of the earliest members on the forum. But for those are constantly whining about the state of the board... why not suck it up and actually contribute to the board and try and make it better? If you tired of the discussion, then start your own discussion. If you tired of cerrtain topics... then start your own damn topics.

But this constant b*tching about the past versus the present is riduculous.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote