Old 11-06-2003, 01:00 PM   #36
Psychedelic Fuzz
Platinum Member

Psychedelic Fuzz is on a distinguished road
Default RE:Trade Walker....

Quote:
Originally posted by: XERXES
Quote:
I know that is early in the season, but I don't know how many shots A. Walker took away from D. Nowitzki last night. A. Walker is trying to take Dirk's role on this team, and it's making me sick. In my opinion he has thrown our starting 5 spots out of wack. Him being the starting PF for this team makes me sick because your saying he is a more dependable PF than Nowitzki, and that's insane...

I nominate Nicky31 for the coveted "2003 Knee-Jerker of the Year" Award...

...can I get a second?...
second!!
Lets see, where to begin...
I don't think he's a better pf than Dirk, and this lineup with dirk at the 5 is a bit much, but walker has been solid on the court. You have to get used to a couple of things with this team...

a. that sometimes a player has an off night. regardless of why, someone has to step up when it happens.
b. this is a team with five big time scorers, that means evey one of them has to give up a little to acommodate the others.
c. time, time, time !!! it is waaay to early to talk about trading anyone. give these guys a couple of road trips, a couple of big games, and then start talking about who needs to go.

Psychedelic Fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote