View Single Post
Old 08-14-2009, 06:15 PM   #55
wmbwinn
Platinum Member

wmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud of

I find it repugnant that you would continue to act like there was not a significant effort to destroy the Palin candidacy by attacking her family. I find it disturbing that you would ask for proof as if you really believe nothing happened. The fact that there is not an ad with a closing statement "I am Barack Obama and I approve this message" does not mean that there was not a serious broad persistent attack launched.

Here is one little link of a youtube. After it is over, look at the huge volume of other youtube entries from a broad range of sources that atttack various aspects of the Palin family.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEQdYdCfl60
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." -Thomas Jefferson
wmbwinn is offline   Reply With Quote