View Single Post
Old 05-06-2012, 12:00 PM   #63
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
See, the trouble here is that you are viewing the "AND" above as a double whammy. It's not a double whammy...it's quite the opposite! When you add luxury assets you don't need "flexibility in building the roster." Or in other words, that said "flexibility" has to become payroll eventually.
Yes you do, because you can't just keep re-signing your own players. Especially not when they're all 33+.

Quote:
So...yeah...I think he ought to spend something. When it costs a hundred bucks plus to sit in the lower bowl, I think he ought to spend something.
This is nothing but trolling.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote