View Single Post
Old 01-31-2016, 11:32 PM   #214
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

I did not post much recently, and now that we are close to the end, i can say: It was not out of disloyality. In fact, i did not have much luck in the recent past and that is the reason, i did not participate much.

I hope we can reunite soon. And to those, who will not join, i want to say a big " Thank you very much! " for making this a unique place over the past years and that i will miss you, even if we had not much contact over the past seasons. Also big thanks to the owner for running the site. Thank you !

I hope i will be glad, to visit Big D some day, so that we can meet again. You bring steaks and i bring beer !

It was a great honor !

Yours GD