View Single Post
Old 07-24-2021, 02:54 PM   #1986
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
But maybe a new coach and GM is exactly what was lacking. Donnie Nelson was basically the worst GM imaginable when it came to FA.

It's just puzzling to me. People want to get Luka help, but now trying to get stars to play with him is futile? Getting Leonard or Beal or whoever will NEVER be an easy task. But the idea that we shouldn't even bother is pretty ridiculous. And the main reason for that is I just don't buy that we have some greater chance at the 2nd tier guys. Does offering Derozan 30 mil a year the start of FA guarantee he signs with you?
Of course there's a greater chance of 2nd tier guys signing than Kawhi, and more importantly they can help all season and not 2 seasons from now. Doesn't exactly have to be Derozan but ihe would be nice. If I had to choose DDR next season and beyond or Luka and scrubs all next season to have Kawhi fresh off a year off from injury on load mgmt the following season, the choice is easy...for me.

Yea, we do need Luka some help but telling him we kinda got you help but we can't use him until hopeful the season after next is tough. Can't imagine he would be jumping for joy about that.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote