Thread: Comic's
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2002, 12:31 PM   #24
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

man, i'm in the same boat. lots of old comics. i stopped collecting a long time ago, but they're still at my parent's house. i'd like to know how much some of them are worth. and yeah, dj it was an expensive hobby.

i remember one time i bought ghostrider #1 when it came out. i think it got up to be worth 30 bucks. then i bought the second edition (like a reprint) and sold it to this bookstore with a comic section (not a comic shop, they'd have known the difference) for the price of the first edition. i made out like a bandit. i think i made like a 20-25 dollar profit.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]