View Single Post
Old 10-09-2009, 03:40 PM   #450
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Actually, I don't think Kidd's done much to improve that Dude. If anything, I'd say that Kidd's probably made it a little more difficult for Dirk.. Kidd's one more guy out there on the court that defenses do not respect when it comes to hitting shots. He's one more player that the defenses can sag off on to put more attention on Dirk. And honestly, I don't think we've seen all that great a playmaking out of Kidd. It's not really his fault, but more an issue with the personnel on the Mavs team not necessarily matching up with Kidd's skill set as a passer at this point in his career.. especially since Kidd rarely breaks people down off the dribble on his way to the bucket nowadays.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote