View Single Post
Old 05-17-2021, 08:02 PM   #102
turin
Diamond Member

turin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant future

This isn't going to be a popular post, but I think we lose in 5 games. We will beat them handedly in 1 game, choke 1 away, maybe 2, and then get beat solidly if not spectacularly in the remaining losses.

The lane will be a wide open highway as Powell hops around with great effort to no effect. Offensively, we will be chucking 3s cuz analytics until iso Luka gets to work in the last 4 minutes or so. Basically, we end the season looking not much different than last year but with Luka 1 year older.

This team needs to be blown up and a new coach hired. I'm going to continue reading postgame summaries and watch highlights. I'm just too beaten down by our lack of defense and refusal to play with size to dictate matchups and tempo to bother watching. The Mavs have officially Cowboy'd me. :-/

Over/under on Green's series minutes - 15.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
turin is offline   Reply With Quote