View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 09:37 PM   #139
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
They've got talent, Taj Gibson proved to be a great rebounder as a rookie and he'll get better on developing on the offensive end. Noah isn't a "draw" but the kid is talented. People weren't sure if his style would translate to the NBA and it does. He had a 20/20 game in the playoffs, so he can play on the big stage.

I don't think Deng is really considered a major piece in the future for the Bulls. Honestly it's Rose and Noah. If you've got the PG and the center locked up, those are the two spots that are hard to lock down and they've got it.
I guess all I can say is that if I'm Wade and the Bulls' best on-court selling point after Rose is Noah, I'd rather go to Dallas to play with Dirk.