View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 04:18 PM   #84
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
I don't know what you mean by "it's not that complicated." You listed some criteria, which I agree with. I asked who might be available that meets those criteria. You didn't answer, which is fine, but I'm not complicating the issue. It was a very simple question.

Yeah, we can trade Butler for just "someone." That may well be what we do if he's out for the year. But if there's some possibility he can return, we have to carefully consider whether we want to trade him for someone who does not meet those criteria you listed.
I did answer just not the one you wanted. I also didn't feel like being lambasted for throwing out names.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is online now   Reply With Quote