Thread: GARGANTIC TRADE
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2005, 02:28 AM   #14
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: GARGANTIC TRADE

well while this thread is in freefall, I love the poster that brought up Ape's prediction from last year of 42-40. He was only off by 16 games. a 42-40 record would also put us at 10th place in the West-- far into the lottery and 6 spots off in the conference. *sigh*

The really ironic part is that his 46-36 prediction for this year is actually BETTER than his prediction for last year even though, as Ape has moaned, this team is worse off this year than last (and the sky is falling!). We lost Finley and--gasp--Bradley. G-ddamnit, this team really will be terrible. [img]i/expressions/anim_roller.gif[/img]

I guess losing Finley is addition by subtraction, or maybe Ape is just such a loser that he had to correct his previous prediction a little, while still keeping us as low as possible.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote