Thread: GARGANTIC TRADE
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2005, 12:41 PM   #18
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:GARGANTIC TRADE

Quote:
Originally posted by: madape
I didn't think this was a thread about predictions, but since everyone wants to talk about it, we can. You will all be sniffing my crotch when my predictions are proven correct this year. I don't see any way the Mavs finish higher than 6th, and I think there's a better than average probability that they'll finish lower than that. It's impossible to win very many games with no center and no point guard. The West is filled with some very good teams, most of which have improved themselves in the offseason (unlike the Mavs). Avery will keep this team from free-falling too badly, or I'd put them lower than I have them now. I think it's a borderline miracle that the Mavs won as many games as they did last year, and I'm not the only one to think so. Remember, Mark Cuban has stated publicaly that he thought the team could be in the lottery last year, and lamented that he didn't lottery protect the draft pick he sent to Utah in the Pavel trade.
how about sniffing our crotches for being so damn off last year? No? Then why should we?

EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote