View Single Post
Old 05-15-2010, 09:12 PM   #14
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
Stein was on Ben and Skin this week and stated that Wade is absolutely not an option. He said there is zero chance that he signs here and he thinks he's almost certainly staying in Miami.

As to your statement, I absolutely disagree with the one year window notion. I think Dirk is going to be capable of being the second best player on a championship team for quite a while. Beyond that, you have an owner that has proven he will spend what it takes to put pieces in place. Maybe Chicago looks better over the next five years, but other than them, I don't see a better opportunity than ours for the near future.
And given that Chicago is such an attractive place, I think that actually plays really nicely into our hands in the event that we can convince the LeBron to come here.

Then again, it might be so attractive that he doesn't want to go elsewhere. We'll see.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote