Thread: 2018 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2018, 09:48 AM   #770
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavzMan View Post
After Cuban opening his big mouth about tanking, it makes it really difficult to even have legitimate losses now. Cuban has effectively fined himself a draft pick. I've always liked Cuban much more than I've disliked him, but he really screwed himself, the team, and most importantly the fans now. It's honestly too late as the damage is done, but it is time for him to become a lot more of that silent owner type.

We won't become the Mavs of the '90s, but we are definitely going to be The Mediocre Mavs.
I just feel like we'll never actually hit the restart button until the triangle of trust is broken up.

It is tough to say, but I'm ready for a new owner, gm, and coach...or at least one or two of them gone. They clearly aren't on the same page.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote