View Single Post
Old 12-03-2019, 11:54 AM   #1310
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Sportrac is slightly more reliable and it has us at 108.4 with the cap at most going to 116 (and we waive Lee, Barea, and our 2-ways)

That would give us 7.6mill in cap. That's not much.
Where are you seeing this? I'm looking at it right now, and it looks to me like the cap is $109,140,000 and the Mavs currently have $120,391,210 in payroll. Am I reading it wrong?

EDIT: Also, for what it's worth, it very plainly says outright "This team is currently "hard-capped", which means their Total Taxable Salaries may not exceed $138,928,000 at any point during the season." So Cuban does not appear to be lying, to Melonhead's point.

Last edited by Thespiralgoeson; 12-03-2019 at 11:59 AM.
Thespiralgoeson is online now   Reply With Quote