View Single Post
Old 08-01-2007, 11:24 AM   #12
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry_VIII
If you think the money to pay the oil tax will come out of the oil companies profits, it's not going to happen. It's just another tax that you and I will pay in the form of even higher gas prices.
We could think that is the case, but I think the fact that the oil companies manipulate prices anyway will come to an halt. Right now they are getting away with murder on the economy.

Just ask New Orleans how much they are getting for all that oil coming out of that region.

If we want to defend the oil companies, then the truth MUST come out. Start making ALL these oil companies pay their share of taxes, and also give the proper share of the revenues to the local region as well. It is a crying shame on how wealthy New Orleans could be if they got their just do part from that oil.

Now, I bet that wont come out in the public sector about this mess
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote