View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010, 09:05 AM   #2093
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

my shows are:

it's always sunny best show on tv. this and Seinfeld are my all time favorites

top chef (although this season is over, not sure if i will watch the next one) also, i was really happy that Michael won this year, he was my favorite from the beginning.

flash foward (although i'm pissed that the season is over until april, i forgot what has already happened, and the show was dragging its feet while on)

the ultimate fighter/WEC/ UFC pay per views - love this show. say what you want, mma is awesome.

modern family - this show is hilarious, love it

southland - i like this show, but it got canceled. I'm going to try and start watching it again now that it's on TNT

NFL/NBA games - mostly dallas sports. Surprisingly, like 14 of the cowboys games this year have been on national tv..most of them on FOX, which is the best broadcast.
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote