View Single Post
Old 11-06-2009, 07:02 PM   #82
badfish22
Golden Member

badfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by RareMilk View Post
Anyone been able to read the ESPN article "top upcoming star reserve"? It has RoddyB as the main picture but unfortunately I am not an insider
I guess I will post it here too.

Its not much, but the fact that hes the face they chose for the "bench notables" is pretty cool.
Heres what they said:

Rodrigue Beaubois, 21 | Mavericks | 6'0" PG
Scout 2: "Athletically, he's off the charts. But he has to learn how to run a team. Playing behind Jason Kidd, he'll pick up a lot of nuances and habits that should pay dividends for the Mavericks later in the season."

The Mag: The rookie is a future star. He won't make a huge impact this season, but fans will know his name and salivate about what's to come. He'll have moments, both good and bad, but Kidd's presence will enable him to learn slowly and add the cerebral part of the game to his athleticism.
badfish22 is offline   Reply With Quote