View Single Post
Old 11-07-2009, 07:03 PM   #94
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirno2000 View Post
Gotta hand it to Daryl Morey, he's on an amazing run. Scola, Landry and Buddinger for 2nd rounders and Brooks for a late 1st. Still, I can't help but wonder how T-Mac will effect the chemistry they've developed when he returns.
Morey is overrated.

Yes, he doesnt overpay players with extensions or MLE etc, but the last year he did major faults.

- not trading McGrady after realizing that both Ming and McLady are way too much a injury prone and that it would be pure lottey hoping they both can play a 100+ games season. And specially not doing that trade with Detroit for Billups and Prince. Just see what Billups did with Denver...

- being too cheap to pay for a quality backup center that would have allowed Yao to play Duncan style 30-34min each game and maybe sit out some b2b. Yes, even if such a center maybe cost 5mio a year

- after McGradys in&out not to trade for a pure pg that can bring the ball to Yao any time. Alston, Brooks, thats a pure fail when it comes to playing with Yao. Yes Brooks is nice and young but hE and Lowry are not pgs for a game with Yao. They should sell Brooks next summer high and get a pg for Yao. But they wont and i will again laugh my ass off when Yao get fronted every game and Brooks and Lowry cant throw a damn pass to him.

Last edited by sefant77; 11-07-2009 at 07:04 PM.
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote