View Single Post
Old 03-09-2022, 12:36 PM   #4
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Isaac Harris predicted early April, which would mean he could be back for a couple of games before the playoffs, but he's also not a medical expert. I don't think there have been any official comments since the surgery. Looks like he's still in a boot on the bench.
Right, weirdly quiet. Wondering if there are any comps for his size, but that type of break also lends itself to very individualistic return time tables.

I'm curious how he would fit back in. If we can have him buy in to his true role now with Dinwiddie here, he could provide some excellent scoring punch to the bench. I'm was also surprised by THJ's effort on the defensive end, at least by the eye test. No idea what the advanced stats think.
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote